Wednesday, April 02, 2008

three

Drank 8 bottles of water today (500ml each) cause I got a sore throat from somebody lol

I've been reaching home at 8 everyday this week (excld. tomorrow) due to choir practices. They're rather fun, just that HSM is still messed up. bah. The Ralph Hoffman pieces ain't good i better sing more in the toilet! Three more days to THE day, you guys will hopefully see a good show on saturday!



Adopted FURBALL today:



the juniors picked it up in the school hall today and threw it all around. They refused to hand it to me when i said it was mine (HAHA), but it eventually landed in my hands after they accidentally threw it to my side HAHA. Yingjun and I were laughing like mad xD

Spent most of the time talking and being nice to my juniors. They attacked me first okay! Zhensheng untied Yingjun and my shoelaces for idk what reason -_- Concerning furball, jeremy prevented yj from getting it at first, then joshua snatched my furball away during status quo and after i snatched it back it was all sticky and wet eww LOL.

I told Sharmaine Cheryline and Denise about how I bought a pack of diapers just to experiment on how it absorbs urine. I bought some, poured water and opened it up - just to find many droplets of jelly and crystal-like structures in the diaper. interesting.They don't believe I'm 40 kg cause Sharmaine said I was damn heavy when I sat on her lap o_O

Riane was sick *and still is* so she left home after mrtoh came! getwellsoon! everybody's falling sick and so am i ):



Perspired alot, choir ended at 7+ so I walked down with Qianyu (with her interesting stories), yufan, yingjun and eliz. Did I miss anybody? Qianyu's husband b***** is so cute HAHAHA. oops i'm nos supposed to say that lol!

LOOLOO and I had some sick converstaion on a way back home from the tampines mrt. Junyao said a guy got pregnant with his OWN baby. imagine that, just imagine. looloo is a sickass hahahaha xD JOKING! :D



Rewind >>

mrs m**** is irritating ahh D: she's been scolding everybody in 4L lately, more like nagging. sigh.

Leongying and I passed notes in class and one and a half pages were filled with our tiny scribbles wow I'm amazed hahah! ^_^




HISTORY REVISION NOW D:

No comments: